General terms and conditions:
- Climbing and mountaineering are hazardous activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Although I take every care to minimise these risks, participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Neither Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained during activities unless proven negligent in court.
- Several factors outside of our control will determine and dictate what can be reasonably accomplished during courses/activities. The most influential factors will be the weather and the physical and mental fitness of participants. The Lead Instructor may change or cancel a course/activity, at any time, if he believes that to continue as intended would place himself or any member of the party at risk.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu will not be liable for any uninsured losses of client property.
- You are responsible financially for equipment which is hired to you during the course. You must take reasonable care to make sure that you can return all equipment at the end of the course. If some equipment is missing we may ask you to pay for this.
- We strongly advise undertaking exercise before attending a course to improve your fitness and strength. Our courses are intense and will require you to be in good shape.
- You should seek advice from your doctor to be sure that your health is excellent and you can attend a climbing/mountaineering course.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu reserves the right to change T&C at any time without notice.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu reserves the right to occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can opt-out of our newsletters at any time. We will not sell or disclose your name or email address to third parties companies.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu is not a Tour Operator Company. We do not sell package holidays. We can only recommend a good hotel/hut and help with transport. You will be responsible for paying for those services directly to the providers. If you wish you can book alternative accommodation or transport to those recommended.
- The price at the time of booking covers the cost of organisation and delivery of the proposed course and activity. Transport, accommodation and meals are not included in the price.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood the general T&Cs, booking conditions, risk statement and cancellation conditions.
- In order to reserve a place on courses or activities, you must submit a completed booking form and pay the course fee.
- You must provide us with any medical information which could be related to climbing/mountaineering.
- We strongly advise you to have travel/personal insurance which covers rock climbing/mountaineering for the period of your course/activity.
- We understand that from time to time it is necessary to change plans and, therefore, have a straightforward cancellation policy in place.
- If bookings are canceled by a customer the course fee or deposit is not refundable. We can offer another course date or an alternative course or private tuition.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu , all monies paid by you to Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu will be refunded to you.
- We won’t pay any compensation or refund the deposit for changes/cancellation to our courses/activities caused by any government or administrative-imposed travel and tourism restriction, closure and lockdowns due to pandemic outbreaks, war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, extremely severe weather or similar events beyond our control.
- We won’t refund monies or pay any compensation due to sickness, injury, lack of fitness or lateness of the participant on the course and his/her inability to participate in the activity.
Acknowledgment of risk:
- All mountaineering associations recognise that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Those participating in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvements.
- All participants on Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu courses must be aware of the risk and accept the risk associated with these activities.
- I agree to the processing of my personal data provided in order to provide the service by Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu. I understand that the Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays. is an administrator of my personal data. I have a right to request removal or change of my personal data at any time.