OUTSTANDING ROCK CLIMBING AND MOUNTAINEERING COURSES IN EUROPE FOR AFFORDABLE PRICES.
“We are qualified and experienced in organising professional climbing courses, mountaineering courses and tuitions in summer and winter conditions. Book your next outdoor climbing experience with confidence.”
- Our climbing and mountaineering courses are an excellent way to learn from professional, experienced and passionate climbing instructors.
- We teach true, modern and efficient climbing and mountaineering skills.
- We will show you current best climbing practice, climbing equipment and methods.
- You will be put in real climbing situations and will have a countless of opportunities to practice.
- We have developed an excellent climbing and mountaineering course programs to maximise your learning time.
- We will ensure that you will gain real rock climbing and winter mountaineering experience.
- We are very flexible and can adjust to your needs in terms of dates, skills and content.
- You can book climbing course and enjoy climbing with others or you can book a private climbing session.
- Our courses are fully insured and professionally run by qualified instructors, members of professional mountaineering associations.
- Practice your climbing skills in Polish breath-taking locations & get the best value for your money.
- Become an independent, greater and safer climber by signing up for summer climbing courses and winter mountaineering courses.
- All our customers loved and enjoyed our courses and gave us superb feedback!
WHICH COURSE IS RIGHT FOR ME? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!
CLIMBING COURSES IN TATRA MOUNTAINS & JURA HIGHLANDS
“Poland is a great place for a climbing adventure in Eastern Europe. Weather is usually stable with lots of sunny periods. Our summers are sunny & hot and winters are cold & white!”
In the summer you will discover Jura Krakowsko-Czestochowska.This is paradise for sport and trad climbers. Located more in central Poland, Jura is easily accessible from Krakow or Katowice airport. There are thousands of routes on limestone rocks surrounded by amazing vast forest. Most routes are very well bolted but there are still lots of opportunities to do trad climbing. The region is known for numerous medieval castles built on the rocks.
In the winter we are inviting you to The Tatra Mountains! This is the main mountaineering region in Poland with many hiking trails and climbing routes. The Tatras are the Polish alpine mountains. Here you will find imposing alpine-style routes on dark granite, limestone and dolomite. Located south of Krakow, they are easily accessible and are considered the one best area in Europe for winter climbing thanks to great winter conditions.
TATRA CLIMBING SCHOOL – PERFECT COMPANY FOR YOUR NEXT CLIMBING ADVENTURE.
“Our passion is a commitment to help each individual develop their technical skills and knowledge within the area they are most interested. We won’t just show you. We will teach you how to in the best and safest way follow your passion for climbing and mountaineering. Your experience will be memorable and long-lasting. You will form a platform for future personal climbing development. I’m sure that after the course you will have a solid repertoire of skills to become an independent climber or mountaineer in the future.”
Marcin Piela – Managing Director 🙂
We run climbing courses and mountaineering activities with great care on well-established routes in pre-checked locations. We provide and apply the highest standards of safety. We have suitable climbing and mountaineering qualifications, professional insurance and years of experience, this will ensure your peace of mind. We don’t work nine to five o’clock! After an exciting outdoor time, we will make sure that you will be challenged by technical climbing workshops and lectures.