Private guiding will allow you to just climb or ski and practice skills you need. We will go through all the skills you need to venture outdoors on your own or with a bunch of friends. Private guiding – learn at your own speed and time.
Price: €350 per day
Dates in 2020 – 2021: To be agreed – drop me an email.
Location in Poland: Jura Uplands, Sudety Mountains or the Tatra Mountains – min 2 days booking required.
Location in Europ: Costa Blanca, Paklenica, Alps – min 3 days booking required.
Benefits of choosing a private guiding:
- a great option if you don’t have time to commit to the full course or the date of the course does not suit your plans.
- you prefer individual tutoring as a form of learning as this is the best way to learn new techniques and skills and maximise your time.
- you already have some skills and just need to refresh them. You could save yourself a lot of hassle and nerves which you might experience when learning the DIY style.
What will I learn?
That depends on you! You can tell us what is most important for you and together we can design an excellent program. You can learn for example trad climbing skills, abseiling, sport lead climbing, building anchors and stances, ascending a rope, improve climbing technique, rope works for multi-pitch climbing, short roping for a glacier, crevasse rescue, ski touring skills, avalanche awareness etc.
Why should I hire a climbing instructor/guide?!
A professional instructor/guide has extensive experience and deep knowledge of climbing and mountaineering. You will basically learn from someone who spent his life out there! He will know how to help each individual develop their technical skills and knowledge within a safe, structured and enjoyable environment. A climbing or mountaineering tuition is the fastest and obviously the safest way to improve your skills and understanding of climbing and mountaineering risk. You will climb and learn a lot and you will develop under the watchful eye of a passionate instructor and active climber, who will make sure that you will achieve more than you think was possible. A professional instructor will build your confidence and enhance your skills. He will give you tips and advice and will open your mind and broaden your horizons. From experience, He knows many different ways to avoid problems or how to solve them. He knows how to train better and how to help you overcome your weakness. You will learn quickly – in a safe way about our beloved activity.
“We don’t just guide on the rocks, we teach how to climb them!”
Read my blog:
- An ideal development path in mountaineering or climbing.Relatively often, too often we hear sad information about accidents in the mountains. More and more people are starting their adventure in this beautiful, but also demanding environment. Many of […]
- Typical sport climbing mistakes“In climbing, there are two types of mistakes. The fatal one and others”. After many years of climbing and working as an instructor, I have seen it all. Likely I […]
- What do I think about bolting a traditional climbing route that can be protected by cam, nut or hex?Traditional climbing is a way of climbing where you put protection such as cum, nut or hex as you climb and don’t rely on permanent bolts. They say: “only a pig […]