General terms and conditions:
- Climbing and mountaineering are hazardous activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Although we take every care to minimise these risks, participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Neither climbingholidays.eu nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained on during activities unless proven negligent in court.
- Several factors outside of our control will determine and dictate what can be reasonably accomplished during courses/activities. The most influential factors will be the weather and the physical and mental fitness of participants. The Course Director may change or cancel a course/activity, at any time, if he believes that to continue as intended would place himself or any member of the party at risk.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu will not be liable for any uninsured losses of client property.
- You are responsible financially for equipment which is hired to you during the course. You must take reasonable care to make sure that you can return all equipment at the end of the course. If some equipment is missing we may ask you to pay for this.
- We strongly advise undertaking fitness exercise before attending the course. Our courses are intense and will require from you to be in good form.
- You should seek advice from your doctor to be sure that your health is excellent and you can attend a climbing/mountaineering course.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu reserves the right to change T&C at any time without notice.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu reserves the right to occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can opt out form our newsletters at any time. We will not sell or disclose your name or email address to third parties companies.
- Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu is not a Tour Operator Company. We do not sell package holidays. We can only recommend a good hotel/hut and help with transport. You will be responsible for paying for those services directly to the providers. If you wish you can book alternative accommodation or transport to that recommended.
- The price at the time of booking covers the cost of the planning, organising and delivery of the proposed course and activity or service. Transport, accommodation and meals are not included in the price.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood the general T&C, booking conditions, risk statement and cancellation conditions.
- In order to reserve a place on courses or activities, you must submit a completed booking form and pay the course fee by bank transfer or cash.
- You have to provide us with any medical information which could be related to climbing/mountaineering.
- We strongly advise you to have travel/personal insurance which covers rock climbing/mountaineering for the period of your course/activity.
- We understand that from time to time it is necessary to change plans and have developed a straightforward cancellation policy.
- If bookings are cancelled by a customer the course fee or deposit is not refundable. We can offer another course date or alternative course or private tuition.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu , all monies paid by you to Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu will be refunded to you.
- We won’t pay any compensation to changes of our courses/activities caused by reasons of war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, technical problems, severe weather or similar events beyond our control.
- We won’t refund monies or pay any compensation due to a sickness, injury, lack of fitness or lateness of the participant on the course and his/her inability to participate in the activity.
Acknowledgement of risk:
- All mountaineering associations recognise that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvements.
- All participants on Tatra Climbing School/Climbingholidays.eu courses must be aware of the risk and accept the risk associated with these activities.